• What do you do with my personal information?
• What visitor data do you collect?
• Can I delete my personal information?
• Do you share my personal information with other companies?
• How can I see what personal information you have about me?
• Phone calls
What do you do with my personal data?
All personally identifiable information you submit to us will only be stored for the following purposes:
• to carry out shipping and air freight services.
• To provide a listing of your previous orders and transactions, which you can access at any time through your account. We store this information for your information and for legal and regulatory purposes, including claims for damages and payments.
• to email important updates, news and special offers, or to solicit and obtain customer feedback to improve our website and service; You can request this at any time at email@example.com.
Which visitor data do you enter?
When you visit our website, we collect information that is not personal, including your IP address, operating system and browser. This information is aggregated to capture the general location, the number of visitors, the average time spent on the site, the pages visited, and so on. We use this information to monitor and improve our website and services.
Can I delete my personal information?
To deactivate your account or/and permanently delete your data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: If you have closed your account, you will no longer be able to file a claim or loss report in the future.
You must be the Account Owner with unrestricted access to access this option. These options are not available if your account is marked for ongoing damage or loss reporting, debiting your account or suspected fraud or other illegal activity.
Do you share my personal information with other companies?
When you book a courier or freight service with us, we will share your full name, address and contact information with the shipping service providers and agents involved in the order you have placed.
If you've chosen to receive important updates, notifications, special offers, and customer feedback requests via email, we can share your full name and email address with Esign or SurveyMonkey.
We do not allow other companies to use your personal information for their own marketing purposes.
Our website may contain links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these other sites.
How can I see what personal information you have about me?
If you wish a copy (in Excel .xls format) of all your personal data, you can request them from us at email@example.com. We will provide you with the data within one month.
All calls to our number +49 6431 929730 will be charged according to the tariff of your local network.